A yacht charter in Croatia is a great way to enjoy a holiday with friends or family. While cruising on the Adriatic Sea, travellers can sunbathe, relax on the beach, have fun with water toys and admire the beautiful coastline from the deck of the boat.
While sailing on a chartered yacht for a few days, you can reach various ports in a short period of time to visit the most popular and interesting spots in Croatia. Where should you go?
Sailing around Croatia – where to go?
When spending a few days sailing on the Adriatic Sea, visit some of Croatia’s most interesting cities, including:
1. Cruise around Croatia – Split proposal
Split – is one of the largest cities in Croatia, located on a small peninsula. It is famous for its numerous monuments, such as:
- Diocletian’s Palace surrounded with defensive walls, the famous Golden Gate, a well-preserved main courtyard with columns and the remains of the dining halls, baths and entrance gates.
- Cathedral of St. Domnius, which is a rotunda-shaped building with a bell tower that was once the Mausoleum of Diocletian.
- The Temple of Jupiter converted into a Christian baptistery in the 15th century, with beautiful murals, a baptismal font and a statue of John the Baptist.
- Palace Ciprianis with stone sculptures.
- Town Hall with a loggia from the 15th century, which now houses the Ethnographic Museum.
- Clock Tower with the sundial.
2. Cruise around Croatia – Proposal Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik is a picturesque city located in southern Dalmatia, considered one of the most beautiful in Croatia. What is it famous for? Above all, for its rich architecture, tasty local cuisine and many historical monuments.
While in Dubrovnik, it is worth seeing the Old Town, the Onophrian Fountain from 1438, Mount Srd, from the top of which you can admire the panorama of the city, the Pile Gate consisting of an inner gate from the 15th century and an outer gate from the 16th century, the Franciscan Monastery and Church, and the Rector’s Palace.
During your tour of Dubrovnik, you should also head to Stradun Street, where you can find numerous cafes, restaurants and shops.
3. Cruise around Croatia – Proposal Trogir
Trogir is a port town located in the central part of Dalmatia, with a beautiful old town and plenty of monuments. While in Trogir, it is worth seeing:
- Land Gate (North) in the Renaissance style,
- Sea Gate (South),
- Town loggia from the 14th century with statues and reliefs of St. Lawrence and St. John Bishop of Trogir,
- Clock tower,
- Cathedral of St. Lawrence with an altar dating back to the 14th century, the chapel of St. John of Trogir, a bell tower and a beautiful vaulted ceiling,
- Town Hall,
Cruise around Croatia – where to rent a yacht?
Aby rejs po Morzu Adriatyckim był przyjemny i bezpieczny, należy wynająć sprawdzony, komfortowy jacht motorowy. Heads Yachting od wielu lat zajmuje się czarterem luksusowych jachtów w Chorwacji, między innymi w porcie Marina Lav czy Marina Kastela.
W zależności od potrzeb, podróżujący mogą wypożyczyć łódź z 2, 3, 4 czy większą liczbą kabin. Wszystkie jachty są dobrze wyposażone, ekskluzywne, wygodne, spełniają obowiązujące normy i standardy. Cena czarteru obejmują Internet, ponton, ręczniki, podatek turystyczny, zabawki wodne i wiele innych.